MH Capital has a broad industry focus but prefers to work with companies in industries with significant growth and in businesses that are not capital intensive.
Targeted transaction types for equity investment and intermediary activities vary but include:
In considering an opportunity, important criteria for MH Capital are:
- Traditional management buyouts of companies in ownership transition.
- Recapitalizations of family or founder-owned businesses.
- Expansion capital for high-growth businesses.
- Acquisitions of non-core divisions of large companies.
- Friendly acquisitions of undervalued small-cap public companies.
- Selected turnarounds.
- Positive cash flow history.
- Cash flow margins in excess of 10%.
- A strong and committed management team.
- Market leadership in product line, distribution channel, cost position, or technology.
- Diversification of customer base, products, or markets.
- Opportunity to grow internally or via acquisition.
- Significant management ownership following closing.
©2004 MH Capital Partners, LLC. All Rights Reserved.